COSMOPOLITIAN TAUGHT ME TO LOVE

     Recently, When I was looking at swimming suits in the cosmopolitan magazine I recognized the use of many different body types. The simple picture of a larger woman next to a short women made me extremely happy. I couldn't help but smile knowing that fashion magazines are starting to include all body types. This inclusion is a big step into making media healthier for the eyes of women and little girls everywhere. Now, while looking through magazines, a women doesn't have to feel like she has to change to fit an unrealistic image. My favorite part about the article was the subtitle ,” Because every body is a bikini body”. After looking at the many different body types in all kinds of swimwear I was able to find one that would fit me perfectly. I walked away from my computer knowing that I don't need to change to fit into a bikini or the more mainstream expectation of what a girl should look like in the summer time.

Comments